Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Interview with a Dreyfus Alumni

Hello, I interviewed a very important person to me, my sister Damaris Amaro, a Dreyfus alumni and a student at McKee High School. Graduate Damaris Amaro smiles with Ms. Ruzi Here are some questions I asked her:
Q: How old are you?A: I am 16 years old.
Q: Would you like to go to college and visit your family or stay home and spend time with your family?A: I would like to go to college and visit my family because I believe college is the way to success.
Q: Where is the college you would like to go to?A: The college I want to go to is in Long Island.
Q: What is the name of the college you want to go to?A: The college I want to go to is L.I.U.
Q: Why do you want to go to college? A: I want to go to college because I want to get a good job that pays good money. I want to get a job that could be very successful. I will go to college and study that subject.
Q: Why do you want to go to that college? A: I want to go to that college because I want to learn about business administration and nursing.
Q: How long have you wanted to go to college?A: I have wanted to go to college forever.
Q: If you were to go to college and you didn’t like it would you drop out?A: If I were to go to college and didn’t like it I would not drop out. Dropping out is not the way to success.
Q: What would you pack if you went to college? A: I would pack everything (clothes, sneakers, hair supplies, accessories, etc.)
Q: What did you like about Dreyfus? A: The thing I like about Dreyfus is some of the teachers. They had a good way of teaching. I had good times in Dreyfus.
Q: Who was your favorite teacher?A: My favorite teacher in Dreyfus is Ms. Ruzi. She was a great teacher and I enjoyed having her as my teacher.
Q: What was your favorite subject?A: My favorite subject is math.
Q: What did you learn from Dreyfus? A: I learned many lessons in Dreyfus. I learned how to write great essays and that helped me a lot in high school.

No comments: