Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Best of Chinese Takeout: Chicken Wings With Garlic Sauce

By Travon - Class 713

When I walk to the Chinese restaurant I’m hoping they have pork fried rice and chicken wing and garlic sauce.

One restaurant where you can get this dish is at King Buffet on Forest Avenue in Staten Island. It is a restaurant were you can get Chinese food. I was looking for the chicken isle for the chicken wing and garlic sauce. I found it then went to look for pork fried rice. There was a little left I ran over there before some one took and ate it. The rice was well cooked and had fried pork in it. It was salty and not to hot.

"It is the best sauce in the world,” Anthony said of the garlic topping. “It is so good but bad for you at the same time."

Many families like mine order from King Buffet up to three times a week. Garlic Wings are one of their most popular dishes.

No comments: