Friday, February 15, 2008

The Beauty Of Hair

By Bintu Fofanah

Hey ladies out there! You all know that our beauty lies within our hair. You may buy a very expensive outfit, but if your hair is not looking popping then your look is just a waste. For about four and a half months now, I have noticed my fellow students’ hair styles; they look lovely every time. I basically admire most students who take their time every morning to do their hair and come to school with that precious look each and every day of their lives. Even though you really come to school to learn, you should also consider the way you look and how you behave. If you have both qualities, teachers will like and respect you. Most of all, you will enjoy going to school because you will find school a fun place to be.

From my point of view, I feel very happy and comfortable when my hair is pretty and just looking sweet (meaning clean and so on). Just about the whole school tells me everyday that they like the way my hair looks daily. I appreciate the fact that they do because it not every one that get complements like me.

Here are some tips for the rest of you who want people to notice their hair:
1. Don’t wash your hair every day, unless it needs it.
2. Use the same shampoo because, for me, it’s not good for my hair if I change it too often.
3. Visit the salon once a month to give your hair the product that it needs.
4. Be aware of the color that you put in your hair; it should match your skin color.

No comments: