Friday, February 29, 2008

Microsoft Publishing

Publishing Program

Have you ever heard of the “Microsoft Publisher” program? Well, I didn’t. Well, not until I interviewed Mr. Wandera. Mr. Wandera, a math and computer teacher, has been teaching students about the “Publisher” program for three years. He teaches four magnet classes in after-school magnet: 710, 610, 730, and 630.

I found out some of the things that you can do on the “Publisher” program. Some of those things that you can do on the “Publisher” program are make Brochures, Greeting cards, Thank you cards, and more. I asked Mr. Wandera if he did any projects in the “Publisher” program with his classes. He said, “I split the class into groups, and made them make a company with a logo, a catalog, a brochure, a website, and more.”

I also asked Mr. Wandera what made him want to teach magnet classes. He said, “I want to teach magnet classes because they are challenging, excited to learn, and I love them.” This is a little something about the “Publisher” program.

No comments: