Monday, February 25, 2008

Superstar Tries to Commit Suicide

By Candace Eugene


Did you know that actor Owen Wilson recently tried to commit suicide? Personally, I think that is a very crazy thing to do. If you are under stress, you should get therapy. I think a lot of stars are under stress because they have personal issues, or either too much publicity from the paparazzi, and I think that they need their own personal privacy.


For example look at Lindsay Lohan, Nichole Richie, and Paris Hilton. I think the only reason that these girls are doing these different criminal acts, because they are not really under real parental control. And I think that they need their families in their life to help and guide them…… So really, I would not judge them that way. Especially Owen. He probably tried to kill himself because he couldn’t handle his situation. So he tried to end it all.

Like I said, my advice for celebrities or anyone depressed and thinking of committing suicide? Get help first before doing something that you will regret.

No comments: