Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The New iPod

By Chyanne Gilliam
From issue 3 winter 2006
The new iPod is amazing! First, the iPod puts music in your pocket, now it puts videos too! The iPod comes in two different colors: Black and white. It also holds15,000 songs, up to 150 hours of videos and 25,000 photos.

On the new iPod, you can download all your favorite TV shows and your favorite songs, but it does cost money. It cost $2 to download songs and TV shows. That is the only thing I do not like about the video iPod. Everything else is amazing about it. I can’t believe that it holds up to 15,000 songs, and over 150 hours of videos. I want to get an iPod myself. The iPod cost more than$300. That is a lot of money, but it is worth it when you think about what it offers. Finally, I hope you can get the new iPod video and enjoy it!!

No comments: